Your supervisor has asked to you write a brief email on the vacation policy changes to be distributed to staff. You have just finished up and have sent your newly constructed email to the staff. Now, you must call your supervisor and leave a voice mail response updating him or her that you have sent out the new vacation policy email to staff. Once you create your voice mail message, be sure to attach it when submitting this assignment.
Note: For this assignment, you will need to use a sound recorder such as Sounder Recorder on PC or Quicktime on Mac.
Leave a follow-up reply voice mail for your supervisor when you have completed the email in which you:
- Inform your supervisor that you have completed the email.
- Confirm to which employees you sent the email.
- Confirm the date and time when you sent the email.
- Target the appropriate professional audience.
- Use appropriate rate, volume, and pitch for professional audience.
- Speak for clarity, including articulation, pronunciation, and fluency.
- Meet three to five (3-5) sentence minimum requirement.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Demonstrate understanding of the basic fundamentals of communication.
- Develop and practice communication skills, including verbal, nonverbal, listening, writing, interpersonal, perception, and critical thinking.
- Use various electronic communication platforms in academic and professional work.
- Relate to the interpersonal and organizational dynamics that affect communication in organizations.
- Analyze and assess effective communication.
- Use correct sentence mechanics, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and style.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in communications.
- Write clearly and concisely about communications using proper writing mechanics.
Write my Essay. I am looking for someone to write my essay? Welcome, you are at the right place. Our writes will help you out. Provide us with the instructions and one of our writers will deliver a unique, no plagiarism, and professional paper.
Get help with your toughest assignments and get them solved by our team of expert writers. Get your Essay from A Simple Idea to a complete paper. Save time, money and get quality papers.
Get Professional Assistance with Writing Your Papers!