1. Identify and discuss a famous marketing leader.
Discuss leadership traits you believe the marketing leader demonstrated and why those traits are important.
2. Identify and discuss a famous marketing leader.
Discuss the leadership SKILLS you believe the marketing leader demonstrated and
explain why it is important marketing leaders possess those skills.
3. Identify and discuss a famous marketing leader.
Discuss the behaviors important to the success of that leader.
4. George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Oprah Winfrey, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Jeff Bezos, Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet etc.
Discuss fully why you feel the people above are or are not examples of leaders?
In addition, identify leaders not mentioned and discuss why you feel they are examples of leaders.
5. Discuss the leader – follower relationship you believe a marketing leader should have with followers?
Discuss why you feel those leadership behaviors and or actions are important in motivating followers.
6. Transformational, Authentic, Adaptive and Servant Leadership
Discuss some of the leadership behavior you believe marketing leaders should demonstrate
and explain why it is important marketing leaders demonstrate those specific behaviors.
7. Ethical Leadership
Discuss some of the ethical leadership behavior mentioned in the survey questions above that you believe marketing leaders should demonstrate and explain why it is important marketing leaders demonstrate those specific ethical behaviors.
Discuss the impact and effectiveness outdoor advertising has on YOU based whether the billboard is on the top of buildings on the side of buildings, buses, trains, and trucks or it is a large poster at bus stops, subway stations, and train platforms or above the seats on buses and trains or at sports stadiums and arenas.
9. Transit Advertising:
Based on you experience discuss the effectiveness of bus and train advertisements.
Explain why you feel transit advertising is an effective or ineffective form of advertising.
10. Attention, Interest, Desire, Action (A.I.D.A.) :
Explain what it would take for a billboard to grab your attention.
Once a billboard grabs your attention what will it take to get you interested?
In terms of your purchase decision process, what would result in you purchasing the product or service advertised on the billboard.
Leadership and Ethics in Marketing Driven Organizations
11. Explain fully your opinion regarding leadership;
12. Explain fully your expectations of an organization.
Write my Essay. I am looking for someone to write my essay? Welcome, you are at the right place. Our writes will help you out. Provide us with the instructions and one of our writers will deliver a unique, no plagiarism, and professional paper.
Get help with your toughest assignments and get them solved by our team of expert writers. Get your Essay from A Simple Idea to a complete paper. Save time, money and get quality papers.
Get Professional Assistance with Writing Your Papers!