My race is Afr. Am., gender is female and major is accounting. I also need to reply to 2 of my fellow classmates. I will send the thread once I sign the agreement.
Primary Discussion Response is due by Friday (11:59:59pm Central), Peer Responses are due by Tuesday (11:59:59pm Central).
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 300–500 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Hire an expert to write my paper for me
Get this essay done before the deadline! Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your projectGet Help Now!
- Define achieved and ascribed status.
- Choose 5 statuses to describe yourself. These should be a mixture of ascribed and achieved statuses. (Examples of statuses include: your race, gender, age, education level, income level, and so on. Do not include personality traits, such as being friendly, driven, hard-working, and so forth.)
- How does ascribed status affect achieved status?
- How do these statuses contribute to how you view yourself and how you view others?
- How could your college degree or career change affect your social status?
Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with at least a 100-word reply about their Primary Task Response. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
- What did you learn from your classmate’s posting?
- What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
- What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
- What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates’ postings?
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
|Unit 1 Discussion Board 2 Grading Criteria||Maximum Points|
|Correctly defined achieved and ascribed status.||10|
|Chose 5 traits, both ascribed and achieved.||15|
|Understood the impact of ascribed traits on achieved traits.||15|
|Analyzed impact of traits on identity and impact of career choice on achieved traits.||10|
|Responded to at least 2 fellow classmates. Each response was at least 100 words in length.||15|
|Spelling, grammar, APA (in-text citations and at least 1 outside source)||10|
Write my Essay. I am looking for someone to write my essay? Welcome, you are at the right place. Our writes will help you out. Provide us with the instructions and one of our writers will deliver a unique, no plagiarism, and professional paper.
Get help with your toughest assignments and get them solved by our team of expert writers. Get your Essay from A Simple Idea to a complete paper. Save time, money and get quality papers.
Get Professional Assistance with Writing Your Papers!