The aim of this case-based assignment is to allow you to demonstrate your clinical reasoning skills, your capacity to differentiate normal from abnormal presentation and to identify appropriate (evidence-based) investigations and treatment modalities associated with the assigned case-study, which are skills that are crucial to safe and effective nursing practice.
Individual, Written Assignment, concept map
For this task you need to create a single (1) slide (using PowerPoint) colour coded concept map and 750 word explanation, demonstrating analysis of the case study scenario emailed to you in week 1. A PowerPoint template file will be made available for you to customise based on your assigned case scenario.
In your concept map you must:
1) Interpret the patient’s risk factors (from the case-study scenario) and determine how these risk factors relate to the diagnosed disease/disorder;
2) Outline the links between the aetiology, cellular pathology and the pathophysiology of the diagnosed disease;
3) Describe how the pathophysiology of the disease/disorder accounts for the patient’s clinical manifestations (described in the case-study scenario); and
4) Analyse and interpret evidence-based research to suggest appropriate diagnostic assessments and treatment modalities for the patient’s diagnosis.
In your 750 word written explanation you must:
1) Explain the links between the patient’s risk factors and aetiology to account for the disease’s/disorder’s pathophysiology.
2) Describe how the disease’s/disorder’s pathophysiology manifests through the patient’s signs and symptoms.
3) Justify your suggested diagnostic tests and treatment modalities listed in the concept map on their relevance and appropriateness for the diagnosed disease/disorder.
Hire an expert to write my paper for me
Get this essay done before the deadline! Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your projectGet Help Now!
The concept map (colour coded) should be a maximum of 1 PowerPoint slide in length and the 750 words written explanation (excluding reference list) should follow on the next slide/s;
You will be presented with a case study scenario electronically (via email) by Friday 2nd March (week 1);
Write my Essay. I am looking for someone to write my essay? Welcome, you are at the right place. Our writes will help you out. Provide us with the instructions and one of our writers will deliver a unique, no plagiarism, and professional paper.
Get help with your toughest assignments and get them solved by our team of expert writers. Get your Essay from A Simple Idea to a complete paper. Save time, money and get quality papers.
Get Professional Assistance with Writing Your Papers!