Exploring Person Centered Care from a Nursing Perspective
• Introduction to set the scene and to introduce your chosen client or carer or significant other. Give a very brief introduction as to the care intervention that was implemented. You must be mindful of protecting your patients’ identity and anonymity must prevail
• The main body of the assignment will include how you and the team you worked within considered the legal, professional or ethical issues that influenced the delivery of care.
• Person centered care must be included within your work and you must demonstrate an understanding of what this is.
• Legal issues for example may include areas such as Human Rights Act…or Mental Capacity Act …or Deprivation of Liberty.
• Professional issues that affect delivery of care for a nurse may include Nursing and Midwifery Code of Conduct. Or policies and procedures. Or professional conduct. or professional guidelines from professional bodies (RCN)
• Ethical issues may include consent, or data protection or confidentiality. Anti-discriminatory practice.
• Communication strategies will need to be discussed when defining the episode of care and the significance of developing a therapeutic relationship will need to be discussed.
• The conclusion will discuss the outcome of the care that was implemented.
• Please be mindful that at this level four study the more analytical the student is then the higher the grade.
• All academic work should be substantiated by reliable and valid references.
• Please refer to the recommended reading list for suitable references.
Write my Essay. I am looking for someone to write my essay? Welcome, you are at the right place. Our writes will help you out. Provide us with the instructions and one of our writers will deliver a unique, no plagiarism, and professional paper.
Get help with your toughest assignments and get them solved by our team of expert writers. Get your Essay from A Simple Idea to a complete paper. Save time, money and get quality papers.
Get Professional Assistance with Writing Your Papers!