Pick one of stories below to write Fiction Essay.
“The Man Who Was Almost a Man”
“Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been?”
“The Things They Carried”
“This is What it Means to Say Phoenix, Arizona”
“A Worn Path”
Remember to avoid summarizing a story – instead, focus on answering the question(s) and explaining why the quotes and passages you’ve chosen are significant. You do not need to consult research or outside sources for this paper.
Hire an expert to write my paper for me
Get this essay done before the deadline! Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your projectGet Help Now!
1. Consider the stories we have read that feature young narrators or protagonists. Compare how two young adults respond to the challenges and opportunities presented to them in the story. In what ways are their lessons intended for the audience as well?
2. Choose a story with a first person narrator. How does the narrator’s bias, personality, and reliability affect the story? Are readers given false or biased impressions of other characters? How does this impact the meaning of the overall story?
3. Compare two stories that focus on the same idea or central topic. How do they use literary devices to create their themes? In what ways do they differ significantly? How do they each arrive at the same point in the end?
4. Write an essay examining the variances between two authors who have distinctly different styles (for instance, Faulkner and Hemingway). How do each use literary devices? To what effect? How do each craft a clear narrative in such different ways? What are the primary stylistic differences? How do those differences impact the tone and theme?
5. Write an essay examining how a story of your choosing makes a statement about a social issue (class, race, gender, ageism, cultural identity). What claim does the story seem to be making? How does it use literary devices to illustrate its point? What characters seem to be speaking on behalf of the theme?
6. Select two stories and show how, although their plots differ, they explore a similar theme. How do they arrive at the same point? How do they employ literary devices? Use specific lines and passages from both stories to support your claims.
7. Compare and contrast the themes regarding familial relationships in two stories. What statement does each story make about family bonds? How does each story use literary devices to illustrate its theme?
8. Choose a story that makes use of significant symbolism. How do symbols support and establish the theme in the story? What symbols are significant and how does each create or reinforce the story’s central theme?
9. Explore the relationships between setting and symbol in a story of your choosing. How does the author establish a sense of place and why is this setting significant? Use examples and explain how symbols enhance the setting and relate to the theme
Write my Essay. I am looking for someone to write my essay? Welcome, you are at the right place. Our writes will help you out. Provide us with the instructions and one of our writers will deliver a unique, no plagiarism, and professional paper.
Get help with your toughest assignments and get them solved by our team of expert writers. Get your Essay from A Simple Idea to a complete paper. Save time, money and get quality papers.
Get Professional Assistance with Writing Your Papers!