Watch the following video that illustrates a series of experiments that demonstrate Le Chateliers principle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOYyCTvLa9E
In this video, you will observe several examples of external stresses that act upon the equilibrium chemical reaction:
Hire an expert to write my paper for me
Get this essay done before the deadline! Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your projectGet Help Now!
Each stress will serve to either add or remove reactant or product.
- Describe what happens when iron nitrate or potassium thiocyanate (reactant) are added to the control tube? Describe your observation in the context of Le Chateliers principle.
- Describe what happened when sodium hydroxide was added to the control tube? Does the addition of sodium hydroxide add or remove a reactant or product? If so, clearly state the effect of adding sodium hydroxide and how equilibrium shifts to relieve this stress.
- Similarly, describe what happened when potassium chloride was added to the control tube? | PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW AT brainshareweb.com |
- Next, describe what happened when silver nitrate was added to the control tube?
- Lastly, describe what happens when Mercury (II) Nitrate was added to the control tube?
Write my Essay. I am looking for someone to write my essay? Welcome, you are at the right place. Our writes will help you out. Provide us with the instructions and one of our writers will deliver a unique, no plagiarism, and professional paper.
Get help with your toughest assignments and get them solved by our team of expert writers. Get your Essay from A Simple Idea to a complete paper. Save time, money and get quality papers.
Get Professional Assistance with Writing Your Papers!