Identify and research a Homeland Security/Terrorism incident that occurred within the United States or in its interests. All topics must be approved by the instructor. You are not allowed to use the incidents of September 11, 2005:
1. Identify the incident and provide a historical background. Describe the terrorist group(s) involved and their objectives.
2. Identify the impact to the surrounding area/community.
3. Analyze the hazards created by the incident.
4. Describe the investigation into the incident by local, state, or federal authorities.
5. Identify the lessons learned from the incident from an emergency management and homeland security standpoint.
The body of the paper shall be 3 to 5 pages in length and must be formatted according to APA guidelines (refer to the Course Information link for APA resources). Use at least three references as research sources for your paper. The Emergency Management and Homeland Security program LibGuide, located in the Course Information link is a good place to start your research. State emergency management agency websites and the FEMA website are also excellent resources when conducting research on this topic.
Write my Essay. I am looking for someone to write my essay? Welcome, you are at the right place. Our writes will help you out. Provide us with the instructions and one of our writers will deliver a unique, no plagiarism, and professional paper.
Get help with your toughest assignments and get them solved by our team of expert writers. Get your Essay from A Simple Idea to a complete paper. Save time, money and get quality papers.
Get Professional Assistance with Writing Your Papers!