Framing the Study
1. Title. What is the working title of your proposed research? Does this make your dissertation instantly recognisable to the reader, does it capture the theory and the context of your study?
2. What is the dissertation about and why is it important. Short overview detailing why anyone would want to undertake this study and why anyone would care! [Refer to your notes from lecture 2 and tutorials 1 &2]
Hire an expert to write my paper for me
Get this essay done before the deadline! Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your projectGet Help Now!
3. Research Question, Aim and Objectives. Clearly state and delimit these three separate elements. [Refer to your notes from Tutorials 1 &2]
4. What are the potential impacts of the dissertation? For example, what problems are you intending to resolve, which stakeholders may benefits from your work, Any potential new ideas, ways of understanding old problems, new techniques, revised techniques or criticisms of current practices.
5. What is the theoretical framework for the dissertation? Specify which literature are you engaging with and which theoretical body of knowledge you are basing your study within, are you developing that theory (or theories), or are you testing that theory in a new context. [Refer to your notes from lectures 1, 2, 3 & 5 and tutorials 1,2 & 3]. Are you applying the theory to a particular business, industry, sector, country, etc. and why are you planning on doing that. Highlight briefly the significant knowledge gaps in the literature.
Write my Essay. I am looking for someone to write my essay? Welcome, you are at the right place. Our writes will help you out. Provide us with the instructions and one of our writers will deliver a unique, no plagiarism, and professional paper.
Get help with your toughest assignments and get them solved by our team of expert writers. Get your Essay from A Simple Idea to a complete paper. Save time, money and get quality papers.
Get Professional Assistance with Writing Your Papers!